Sunday, April 5, 2020

First day of work on the house.

      Today my wife Robin came along to the house.  While I was making a concrete pedestal for the new boiler to set on, she emptied out the piano room in anticipation of Robbie hanging all new sheetrock in that room.
      I forgot the camera, so Robin snapped a few pictures with her cellphone.  You can see what a mess the piano room is, as we have been using the table saw and the compound miter saw in there.
I still need to demo the ceiling and rip out the remaining wood paneling.


               Down in the basement, ten bags of concrete mix went quite fast with the electric cement mixer.

        This coming Friday(4/10)  a real big project will begin.  Materials are scheduled to be delivered and work should begin thereafter.  I'm not going to tell you what it is yet though.

        Lastly, I got a bunch of flooring material in for the entranceway and first floor hallway.  Here is a snapshot of some of it.

   

Stay tuned and stay well!  


No comments:

Post a Comment