Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Delivery received.

    The eagle has landed!  I got my delivery from the lumber yard today, we should be off and running starting this weekend. I should give a big nod of appreciation to Dirlam Brothers Lumber in Shohola, PA for doing a great job once again. I've dealt with the guys down at Dirlam for the past four years and they are a pleasure to do business with. They always have what I need at very competitive prices, they are professional to deal with and offer free delivery on big orders. Their driver always gets the supplies right up near the porch too.
     So anyway, I got the goods. All the plywood, studs, drywall, cement board, nails, and screws are inside the dry house and ready to be installed. I snapped a few pics:






 
I installed the thermostat in the living room while I was there today. Lastly I converted the table saw into a TABLE saw! I'll post our work progress this weekend.


               

No comments:

Post a Comment