Monday, November 30, 2020

Happy Holidays

      I took advantage of some warm weather this year and hung my Christmas lights on the house.  The goal was simply to do a better job than last  year, which was not a tough goal since last years lights were an embarrassment.

     I find it strange that Christmas lights are the hardest thing to photograph, too much daylight and they don't show up at all, but as soon as the daylight goes away, they glare and look blurry on the photo. My wife Robin and I took nearly twenty photos with our digital cameras and our phones but nearly every one came out terrible regardless of what settings we put them on. The best result I got was on a video I took with my phone.     

     Anyhow,  here are the two pictures and the video of the lights. They definitely don't capture it well though.





No comments:

Post a Comment