Sunday, August 2, 2020

Floored!

    Yesterday, I bought my wife Robin up to the house. She's a pretty good painter, I had her put a second coat of paint in the piano room.  By the way, we're going to start calling that room the library because thats where all the bookshelves are going to be, and of course we no longer have the piano.

    I also installed the permanent ceiling light fixture after the ceiling got its second coat of white paint. Here's Robin putting the last coat of grey on the walls:





     

         While she was painting in the next room, I was laying down the vinyl floor in the kitchen.
It was a bit tricky to get it centered and then the first few cuts made me nervous, but then it began to get easier. There will only be one short seam in the floor over by the basement staircase.  I still have to install the baseboard moldings back over it too.

   




No comments:

Post a Comment