Friday, June 26, 2020

Meet Mike.

    In my March 22nd blog entry, I mentioned that this season I will be helped by three new friends: Bob, Mike, and Matt.  I've already introduced Bob, he is the boiler tech who is scheduled to return in July and complete the boiler install.  Now I'd like to introduce Mike.

     Mike is my friend, his primary business is sealcoating driveways, but he is also quite good at drywall and masonry work.  I was planning to start using him next month when we complete the foundation repair on the North side of the house.  With the unexpected loss of Robbie last week, I bought Mike up to help me finish the sheetrock in the piano room.

     I'll not lie, it felt a bit strange working with Mike instead of Robbie, but Mike did a great job! We hung the last of the sheetrock and then Mike did the first coat of tape & mud.  We left the bottom strip of sheetrock off until the floor repairs get made just in case the height of the floor changes due to unexpected surprises.

      Here are a few photos from this morning:






 


By the way if anyone in the Orange, Rockland, Sullivan, or Pike County areas needs a good sealcoat guy who uses top quality oil based sealer and does neat professional work, call Mike at (845) 469-SEAL

No comments:

Post a Comment